When you’re adding a new smart fan to your smart home system and it is not appearing on the app, there are a few steps you can take.
- Check to make sure that all your other Hunter fans are turned off during the setup process.
- Ensure that you are using the remote that corresponds to the fan you’re setting up.
- Make sure that you’re using the correct setup code.
Once you have verified all of this, re-attempt the initial activation steps.
If your SIMPLEconnect fan is still not appearing, try the following steps (make sure you wait 10-15 seconds between each step):
- Increase and decrease the fan speed, then turn it off, and do a power cycle by quickly pressing a releasing the fan and light buttons on your remote.
- Next, try doing a Wi-Fi reset
If you are still unable to see your fan during the smart home fan setup process, please contact customer support.