Hunter's line of SIMPLEconnect WiFi fans offer you the convenience of being able to control your fan and light using a traditional remote or the updated SIMPLEconnect iOS app.
After you have downloaded or updated the SIMPLEconnect 2.0 the app on your iOS phone or tablet, follow these easy steps to set up and pair the app to your SIMPLEconnect WiFi fan.
- First, you will need to create a new account. If you already created an account with the SIMPLEconnect WIFI app, You can use the same username / password and get right back to seamlessly controlling your devices.
- Tap the plus (+) sign to get started. Make sure all other fans are turned off in your home except for the one you want to pair. You also need to cycle power to the fan and reset your Hunter remote.
- You'll then connect to the WiFi via the app (Click here for information on WiFi network requirements). This may take a few minutes.
- On the add accessory screen you will need to scan the HomeKit setup code, which can be found on the inside of the remote.
- Once your code is recognized you will need to select the fan you want to pair. Make sure to allow the fan to connect to your WiFi network.
The app is now connecting to the fan, this may take a moment. Your SIMPLEconnect fan has now been added. You have the option to add additional fans later.
Your app is now paired. You can now control your fan with your phone.