The simple answer is No. The wall dimmer switch reduces power flow and interferes with the fan control. Replace the wall dimmer switch with an on-off switch- you may need an electrician for this.
Articles in this section
- My Hunter handheld remote accidentally became unpaired when I was installing the battery.. How do I correct?
- Can I use Hunter fan controls (remote or wall control) with an existing wall dimmer switch?
- Can my pull chain fan be adjusted by remote control?
- Which controls are compatible with my Hunter pull-chain fan?
- Which controls are compatible with my Casablanca pull-chain fan?
- How do I toggle between light dimming and non-dimming on a remote control?
- How do I toggle between dimming and non-dimming feature on my Casablanca fan control?
- How do I pair a remote control on a 2 or 5 series Hunter Fan?
- How do I pair a Casablanca® Control for a Casablanca fan with a 5xxxx model number and a blue receiver??
- I have an older Casablanca fan and my control system stopped working.