The simple answer is No. The wall dimmer switch reduces power flow and interferes with the fan control. Replace the wall dimmer switch with an on-off switch- you may need an electrician for this.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Hunter fan controls (remote or wall control) with an existing wall dimmer switch?
- Can my pull chain fan be adjusted by remote control?
- Which controls are compatible with my Hunter pull-chain fan?
- Which controls are compatible with my Casablanca pull-chain fan?
- How do I toggle between dimming and non-dimming feature on my Casablanca fan control?
- How do I pair a remote control on a 2 or 5 series Hunter Fan?
- How do I pair a Casablanca® Control for a Casablanca fan with a 5xxxx model number and a blue receiver??
- I have an older Casablanca fan and my control system stopped working.
- How to reset an Casablanca Adapt Touch Remote (also called W-52)
- What kind of battery is used in the our control systems?