If you have multiple Alexa integrated devices on an account, avoid using words of possession (i.e., “my”) when giving commands. For example, say “turn on the ceiling fan” instead.
Articles in this section
- How to Pair Your SIMPLEconnect WiFi Fan & iOS App
- SIMPLEconnect Network Compatibility
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- How do I find the Hunter Fan Skill on Alexa?
- Why did Alexa say I have more than one device?
- How do I know I'm connected to SIMPLEconnet?
- How do I change the room within the SIMPLEconnect app?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?