Pay attention to the icons on the top right of your iOS device: The blue icon with a house means your iOS device and fan are on the same network. The green icon means your iOS device and fan are connected through the server. The red icon with the WiFi symbol topped with an encircled "X" means you are disconnected (this icon could bean your fan is turned off or you are not connected to a network).
Articles in this section
- How to Pair Your SIMPLEconnect WiFi Fan & iOS App
- SIMPLEconnect Network Compatibility
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- How do I find the Hunter Fan Skill on Alexa?
- Why did Alexa say I have more than one device?
- How do I know I'm connected to SIMPLEconnet?
- How do I change the room within the SIMPLEconnect app?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?