The fan icon (below the light bulb icon) turns the fan on and off. On the side of this you'll see an icon that says "speed." Selecting this reveals the fan speed slider, allowing you to changed the fan speed. The fan speed is indicated by the number of green bars.
Articles in this section
- How to Pair Your SIMPLEconnect WiFi Fan & iOS App
- SIMPLEconnect Network Compatibility
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- How do I find the Hunter Fan Skill on Alexa?
- Why did Alexa say I have more than one device?
- How do I know I'm connected to SIMPLEconnet?
- How do I change the room within the SIMPLEconnect app?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?