The fan icon (below the light bulb icon) turns the fan on and off. On the side of this you'll see an icon that says "speed." Selecting this reveals the fan speed slider, allowing you to changed the fan speed. The fan speed is indicated by the number of green bars.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair my SIMPLEconnect Wi-Fi ceiling fan with the iOS App?
- SIMPLEconnect Network Compatibility
- What smart fan commands can I use with the Google Assistant and SIMPLEconnect?
- What smart fan commands can I use with Amazon Alexa and SIMPLEconnect?
- What smart fan commands can I use with Apple HomeKit and SIMPLEconnect?
- Why is my SIMPLEconnect fan light not dimming?
- How to register your SIMPLEconnect fan?
- How do I reset the Wi-Fi connection on my SIMPLEconnect fan?
- Why can’t the SIMPLEconnect app/smart home system find my device?
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?