The Adapt-Touch control system was our universal control system fro Casablanca pull chain fans from the 1990s through 2012.
1. Turn the power off at the circuit breaker
2. Remove the batteries from the handheld remote.
3. Change dip switch setting in handheld remote and the receiver
4. Place the batteries back into the handheld remote.
5. Turn the power on to fan. Within 30 seconds, point the handheld remote at the fan and press HIGH, then MEDIUM, and finally LOW (one button at a time)
6. You should now have control of the fan and light.