As some light bulbs are dimmable and others are not, your Casablanca fan control system has a programmable feature that enables or disables light bulb dimming. Here is how to toggle between the 2 dimming modes :
- Be sure that the wattage of the light bulb doesn't exceed the fan's wattage limit. You can check the owner's manual for your fan's specifications HERE.
- Reset the power with the 'ON/OFF' toggle switch on your wall by flipping the power switch 'OFF' and then back to 'ON'.
- Press and hold down the 'POWER' button on the remote or wall control.
- While still holding down the 'POWER' button, press the 'DOWN ARROW' button twice.
- Try the dimming function by pressing the down arrow to dim the fan light and the up arrow to brighten the fan light.
- If the dimming feature does not work, repeat steps 2-5.
Submit a request