Yes, per our warranty policy this is required.
Articles in this section
- Hunter Fan Company Limited Lifetime Warranty
- How can I get a copy of my receipt?
- My fan was damaged when I opened the box
- What is covered under my Hunter Fan warranty?
- How do I register my new fan?
- What is covered under my Casablanca fan warranty?
- Does my warranty cover blemishes?
- I bought my fan in the US but have installed it in Canada. Is my fan covered under Hunter Fan Company's warranty?
- Do I need proof of purchase for warranty claims?