If you have multiple Alexa integrated devices on an account, avoid using words of possession (i.e., “my”) when giving commands. For example, say “turn on the ceiling fan” instead.
Articles in this section
- How to Pair Your SIMPLEconnect WiFi Fan & iOS App
- SIMPLEconnect Network Compatibility
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- Why can’t I find the Hunter Fan skill on my Amazon Alexa app?
- I asked Alexa to “turn on my ceiling fan” but she responded that I have more than one device with that name.
- How do I know when I'm connected to my SIMPLEconnect fan through the app?
- How can I change which room I use to control my fan in in the app?
- I placed a single fan with dimming functions in multiple “Rooms” within the app and now the dimming function does not work. How do I fix this?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?