Pay attention to the icons on the top right of your iOS device: The blue icon with a house means your iOS device and fan are on the same network. The green icon means your iOS device and fan are connected through the server. The red icon with the WiFi symbol topped with an encircled "X" means you are disconnected (this icon could bean your fan is turned off or you are not connected to a network).
Articles in this section
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- Why can’t I find the Hunter Fan skill on my Amazon Alexa app?
- I asked Alexa to “turn on my ceiling fan” but she responded that I have more than one device with that name.
- How do I know when I'm connected to my SIMPLEconnect fan through the app?
- How can I change which room I use to control my fan in in the app?
- I placed a single fan with dimming functions in multiple “Rooms” within the app and now the dimming function does not work. How do I fix this?
- How do I reverse the fan's direction?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?
- How do I dim my light?