Under "Device Settings," tap the "Change Room" button on the bottom of the screen. Select the room you want to move your fan to. Once you do that, tap "Move fan to new room" to confirm your selection. You can also select "Add new room" to create a new room for the device.
Articles in this section
- Why is my fan light not dimming?
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- Why can’t I find the Hunter Fan skill on my Amazon Alexa app?
- I asked Alexa to “turn on my ceiling fan” but she responded that I have more than one device with that name.
- How do I know when I'm connected to my SIMPLEconnect fan through the app?
- How can I change which room I use to control my fan in in the app?
- I placed a single fan with dimming functions in multiple “Rooms” within the app and now the dimming function does not work. How do I fix this?
- How do I reverse the fan's direction?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?
- How do I dim my light?