Light Bulb Replacement Tips
Whether you're looking to update the light bulbs that came with your ceiling fan, or you're shopping for replacement bulbs for your Hunter ceiling fan, make sure to keep the following tips in mind:
- Make sure your light bulb specifies dimming functionality on the packaging. Not all CFL or LED bulbs have dimming capabilities.
- Dimming light bulbs must be used with a handheld remote or wall control that features dimming capabilities. Dimming is not a function of pull chain fans without an accessory remote (purchased separately).
- On packaging, the lumen rating is indicated by a number followed by "lm," the abbreviation for lumens. The higher the lumen rating, the brighter the bulb will be.
- Replacement light bulbs must fit into the same bulb socket as the original bulbs.
- A light bulb’s wattage should never exceed the wattage listed on the label of the light fixture socket.
Please Note: Light bulb damage is not covered under warranty once your fan has been installed.