Seven Quick Tips for Troubleshooting Your Fan
- Make sure power switch is on.
- Pull the pull chain to make sure it is on.
- Push the motor reversing switch firmly left or right to ensure that it is engaged.
- Check the circuit breaker to ensure the power is turned on.
- Make sure the blades spin freely.
- Turn off power from the circuit breaker, then loosen the canopy and check all the connections according to the wiring diagram in your owners manual.
- Check the plug connection in the switch housing.
For model-specific help with troubleshooting your fan, check the troubleshooting section in the product manual you received in the box with your fan purchase. You can access a digital copy of your product manual HERE.
Still no luck getting your fan to work? Feel free to contact us and we will help troubleshoot your issue. Please make sure to have your model number handy so that we can be of service.
Please DO NOT send your fan or fan parts to Hunter Fan Company unless you have first contacted our Customer Support Team and have been instructed to do so.