In rare instances, the LED lighting in some of our fans may produce a slight buzzing sound when you dim the lights. If your light does this, please contact us to have a replacement part along with installation instructions sent to you. Call 1-888-830-1326 (US or Canada).
Articles in this section
- My fan stopped working. What do I do?
- What can I do if my fan is making a noise?
- Why do I hear a “hum” sound after I installed a variable speed (solid state) control?
- Why is my fan wobbling?
- Why can’t I purchase electrical components like capacitors, wattage limiters, and switches to repair my fan?
- My LED light is buzzing. What can I do?
- Where can I find parts for my Casablanca fan?
- My fan has a really strong odor. What should I do?