The model number for your Hunter fan is a 5-digit number that my also include a letter at the end (e.g. 22345A).*
You will find the model number for all fans on the:
- Part guide or installation manual that came inside your ceiling fan box.
- Outside of the box.
- On the fan itself. Location depends on the type of fan:
- For Downrod-mount fans- ID sticker located on top of the motor housing (facing the ceiling of an installed fan). Look for number immediately after “MOD”.
- For Low Profile (also called “Hugger”) fans- ID sticker is located on the mounting bracket. Look for number immediately after “MOD”.
To make it easier to read the model number on the motor housing (once it is installed):
- take a picture with your phone
- hold a small mirror above the fan facing the sticker
*Casablanca fans follow the same guidelines above except the model number can be alphanumeric and longer than 5 digits.