Hunter fans that come with pull chains are compatible with either a handheld remote or a wall control that mounts inside the wall switch. Our most popular handheld remote is the 99023 and most popular wall control is model 99375. Each of these models includes the receiver unit as well. THe below link will take you to your control options.
Articles in this section
- Can my pull chain fan be adjusted by remote control?
- Which controls are compatible with my Hunter pull-chain fan?
- Which controls are compatible with my Casablanca pull-chain fan?
- How do I toggle between light dimming and non-dimming on a remote control?
- How do I reset the dimming feature on my universal Casablanca remote?
- How do I pair a remote control on a 2 or 5 series Hunter Fan?
- How do I pair a Casablanca® Control for a Casablanca fan with a 5xxxx model number and a blue receiver??
- I have an older Casablanca fan and my control system stopped working.
- How to reset an Casablanca Adapt Touch Remote (also called W-52)
- What kind of battery is used in the our control systems?