Change the remote’s battery. Remove the Phillips Head screw from the back of the remote the battery door. Remove the old battery and replace with a new CR2032 battery. Reinstall the battery door and the Phillips Head screw.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?
- My SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control does not work. What should I do?
- Do I need to do any pairing for the app or the handheld remote for the app to work?
- I accidentally paired two fans together. How do I unpair them?
- My on/off remote only works when held at close range. How do I fix this?