Change the remote’s battery. Remove the Phillips Head screw from the back of the remote the battery door. Remove the old battery and replace with a new CR2032 battery. Reinstall the battery door and the Phillips Head screw.
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?