For the fan to respond to light dimming commands, it’s needs to be in “dimming mode.” This can be done through the SIMPLEconnect Wi-Fi app under the fan settings (look for the icon that looks like a gear). You can also use your handheld remote control to turn on dimming mode by holding down the two bottom buttons until you hear the beeps.
Articles in this section
- Why is my fan light not dimming?
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- Why can’t I find the Hunter Fan skill on my Amazon Alexa app?
- I asked Alexa to “turn on my ceiling fan” but she responded that I have more than one device with that name.
- How do I know when I'm connected to my SIMPLEconnect fan through the app?
- How can I change which room I use to control my fan in in the app?
- I placed a single fan with dimming functions in multiple “Rooms” within the app and now the dimming function does not work. How do I fix this?
- How do I reverse the fan's direction?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?
- How do I dim my light?