The light bulb icon in the SIMPLEconnect WiFi app allows you to turn the fan's light on and off. On the side you'll see an icon that says "Dim." Selecting this button reveals the dimming slider, allowing you to make a light level selection. The light level is indicated by the number of green bars.
Articles in this section
- Why is Alexa not responding after I renamed my device?
- Why can’t I find the Hunter Fan skill on my Amazon Alexa app?
- I asked Alexa to “turn on my ceiling fan” but she responded that I have more than one device with that name.
- How do I know when I'm connected to my SIMPLEconnect fan through the app?
- How can I change which room I use to control my fan in in the app?
- I placed a single fan with dimming functions in multiple “Rooms” within the app and now the dimming function does not work. How do I fix this?
- How do I reverse the fan's direction?
- How do I change the speed of my fan?
- How do I dim my light?