- Pull down on the list to refresh.
- Cycle power to the device.
Use the wall switch you connected to the WiFi enabled fan during installation and switch it into the OFF position. This will disconnect power to the fan. Wait for at least five seconds, then place the switch in the ON position to reconnect power to the fan. It could take up to one minute for the fan to show up in the available device list.
- Close and re-launch the SIMPLEconnect WiFi app.
- Check your iOS password keychain settings.
Go to your iOS device's settings menu and select the iCloud submenu. From there, select "keychain" and make sure it is turned ON. You might need to close and re-launch the SIMPLEconnect WiFi app for these new settings to take effect.
- Reset the SIMPLEconnect fan's WiFi. (WARNING: This will remove your SIMPLEconnect fan from any connected networks.)
Remove the battery cover from the back side of the remote that came with your WiFi enabled fan. Press and hold the "PAIR" button until the two blue indicator LEDs on the front of the remote flash blue. The fan will emit a long audible beep, signaling it received the reset command. It should now show up on the available device list.
- Reset the HomeKit settings. (WARNING: This procedure will delete all existing HomeKit enabled devices and settings.)
Under the HomeKit settings, select "Reset Configuration." You may need to close the SIMPLEconnect Wifi app and restart your iOS device for the new settings to take effect.
- Delete and reinstall the SIMPLEconnect Wifi app.