Did you recently add your ceiling fan to another “Room” in your app? If you paired your fan to another “Room,” make sure the fan “Dimming Mode” is enabled in that “Room” also. The dimming toggle must be enabled for the fan in every “Room” it belongs to in the app for the dimming to work properly.
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?