A “Room” is any combination of compatible fan(s) set up to act as one unit. For example, the app with a user-defined “Room” titled “Office” would control the paired fan or fans in that “Room” with a single touch. See page 7 of the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control installation and setup guide section “setup for additional fans using a single Bluetooth® Plug-in Controller.”
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?