Verify that the power to the fan is on at the wall switch and/or circuit breaker. Use the handheld remote to confirm that the fan is wired correctly by turning the fan and/or light on or off. Check the wire connections inside of the ceiling fan’s canopy. For pairing issues, see the section “Questions about pairing.”
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?