“Security” is a function that turns the ceiling fan’s light(s) on and off randomly from 6pm to 10pm to give the perception that your house is occupied. To turn on this feature, select the scheduling icon. Tap the “badge” security icon. Select the desired days of the week and tap “Set.”
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?