To prevent faulty operation, please disconnect power from all other ceiling fans within range while performing these steps. Turn the fan power off and back on at the wall switch (or circuit breaker if necessary). Within three minutes of restoring power to the fan, press and hold both the Fan button and the Light button on the handheld remote for at least four seconds. The lights will flash (if applicable) and the fan will turn on at low speed. This is visual confirmation that the pairing was successful.
Articles in this section
- Will the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control work with my phone?
- How do you set up SIMPLEconnect?
- How do I install the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control into my fan?
- Can I operate my fan and lights while I am away from home?
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?