Ensure that you have a compatible receiver installed for each fan that you wish to control and that all other ceiling fans within range are disconnected from their power source. Tap the Gear icon on the main screen and navigate to the “Rooms Configured” settings screen. Tap the Gear icon for a “Room” that is not already configured. Go to “Advanced Features” and tap the Pair button. . Turn power to the fan off and back on at the wall switch (or circuit breaker if necessary). Within three minutes of restoring power to the fan, tap “OK” to confirm pairing. The lights will flash and stay on while the fan will turn on at low speed to confirming successful pairing. See page 7 of the SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control installation and setup guide for further instructions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my Bluetooth® PIN?
- What are “Rooms,” and how do I use them?
- What is “security,” and how do I turn it on?
- How do I schedule an event for my fan and lights?
- How do I set the sleep timer?
- I want to operate multiple fans with my SIMPLEconnect™ control. What do I do?
- My SIMPLEconnect™ Programmable Control does not work. What should I do?
- Do I need to do any pairing for the app or the handheld remote for the app to work?
- I accidentally paired two fans together. How do I unpair them?
- My on/off remote only works when held at close range. How do I fix this?