2 Series Fan Model Pairing
1. Power your fan off using the wall switch or circuit breaker
2. Remove the batteries from the handheld remote
3. Change the Dip switches on the handheld remote and receiver (if applicable) ensuring they both match. (Not all receivers have dip switches.)
4. Restore power to fan
5. Re-install batteries in handheld remote.
6. Press and release the High/3, Medium/2 and Low/1 buttons on the remote within 30 seconds. Check for that the fan and light are working properly
5 Series Fan Model Pairing
1. Within 3 minutes of restoring power to the fan, press both the' Fan Off' button and the 'High' button for at least 4 seconds on the handheld remote or wall control.
2. Your fan will turn on low to indicate it was synched successfully.
If the pairing does not work, turn the fan's power off, wait 1 minute and then try pairing again.