As some light bulbs are dimmable and others are not, your Casablanca fan control system has a programmable feature that enables or disables light bulb dimming. Here is how to toggle between the 2 modes based on the type of light bulb you are using:
1. Be sure that the wattage of the light bulb doesn't exceed the fan's wattage limit. You can check the owner's manual for your fan's specifications HERE.
2. Reset the power with the 'ON/OFF' toggle switch on your wall by flipping the power switch 'OFF' and then back to 'ON'.
3. Press and hold down the 'POWER' button on the remote control.
4. While still holding down the 'POWER' button, press the 'DOWN ARROW' button twice.
5. Try the dimming function by pressing the down arrow to dim the fan light and the up arrow to brighten the fan light.
6. If the dimming feature does not work, repeat steps 2-5.