Hunter fan products are only covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty if they are purchased new directly from Hunter Fan Company or an authorized online seller. Pre-owned products purchased online are NOT covered by the Hunter Fan Company warranty.
Articles in this section
- What is covered under my Casablanca fan warranty?
- When I opened my box, a part of my fan was damaged. Is this covered by the warranty?
- The Hunter fan that came with the house I bought doesn't work. Is it covered under the warranty?
- Will the warranty cover my fan if the fan finish peels or becomes rusted?
- I bought my fan in the US but have installed it in Canada. Is my fan covered under Hunter Fan Company's warranty?
- I bought and installed my fan in Canada. Does this mean I don't have a warranty?
- I purchased my Hunter fan online. Is it still covered by the warranty?
- I registered my product. Do I still need the proof of purchase for warranty claims?