Yes, per our warranty policy this is required.
Articles in this section
- Hunter Fan Company Limited Lifetime Warranty
- How can I get a copy of my receipt?
- What is covered under my Hunter Fan warranty?
- How do I register my new fan?
- What is covered under my Casablanca fan warranty?
- When I opened my box, a part of my fan was damaged. Is this covered by the warranty?
- Will the warranty cover my fan if the fan finish peels or becomes rusted?
- I bought my fan in the US but have installed it in Canada. Is my fan covered under Hunter Fan Company's warranty?
- Do I need proof of purchase for warranty claims?