Yes, per our warranty policy this is required.
Articles in this section
- What is covered under my Hunter fan warranty?
- What is not covered under my Hunter fan warranty?
- What is covered under my Casablanca fan warranty?
- When I opened my box, a part of my fan was damaged. Is this covered by the warranty?
- The Hunter fan that came with the house I bought doesn't work. Is it covered under the warranty?
- How do I make a warranty claim?
- If my fan was replaced under warranty, will it be covered under the full warranty?
- Will the warranty cover my fan if the fan finish peels or becomes rusted?
- I bought my fan in the US but have installed it in Canada. Is my fan covered under Hunter Fan Company's warranty?v
- I bought and installed my fan in Canada. Does this mean I don't have a warranty?